For this church:
Godley, writing in 1907 refers to Tythby as a quaint edifice, including nave, north and south aisles, chancel and south porch. The length of the nave was 32', the width 19' 6"; length of the aisles 30', width 11' 6"; length of the chancel 20',width 17' 6".
Pevsner notes Holy Trinity as having a small west tower, brick above, stone below. The north arcade is rebuilt, the south arcade of two bays 14th Century, which goes well with the tracery of the chancel windows. Those of the south aisle are 18th Century.