For this church:
There are three bells in the tower or circular spirelet at the south west corner of the church. Originally they were hung for full circleringing. The ground floor ringing room, only four feet wide, was reputedly the smallest in England. In 1945 the bells were re-hung dead from dead-stocks by Taylors of Loughborough. A tiny brass plaque on the west wall reads:
Details of the bells
The tenor bell bears an additional inscription to the founders: The Rev H R Pitman, Vicar and Thomas North & Thomas Danks, Churchwardens.
The bells hang in a triple tier timber bellframe, each level an independent low-sided wooden frame, type Z. When examined by Pembletons, Bellhangers and Engineers, in March 1998 the bells were considered satisfactory but the fittings required attention, as did the bell chamber. George Dawson cleaned out the bell tower, removing fifteen bags of bird droppings and securing the louvres with netting, but other work is still awaited.