For this church:
Cinderhill Christ Church
The present organ is a Wyvern and was installed in 1988. It is in fact a computer which was designed at Bradford University. (The light on top is in memory of Bill Perkins.) The original organ had itself been replaced in 1930. Although there was an organ recess in the aisle in the original church design there was no organ at first and a harmonium was used until 1862.
Organ case: 5ft 5ins x 4ft 3ins x 2ft 2½ins, light oak.
Organ bench: 3ft 10ins x 2ft 4ins x 1ft 1in, light oak.