For this church:
Nottingham St Ann
The churchyard was very small and lozenge shaped, formed from the angles between St Ann's Well Road and the adjoining road.
The 1882 OS map shows a few trees to the west side, flanking the path to the entrance; two further trees were also located at the east. The boundaries were walls with iron railings and iron gates, but to the north a probable fence apparently originally separated the churchyard from the adjacent school playground. There were no burials.