For this church:
South Muskham St Wilfrid
An organ, by Forster and Andrews of Hull, was built in 1859, at an outlay of £80. It was rebuilt by J. F. Harston of Newark; it is situated in the north chancel. It has a ‘Fall’ type case; 5 woods to each side and 23 gold diapasons to the front of the case.
Department and Stop list
Label font Gothic Pedalboard Flat and straight
Console below case
In 1954, an electric organ blower was installed and the instrument underwent a complete overhaul in 1998. A brass plaque records that the restoration of the organ was in memory of Syd Thurman, organist at the church from 1919 to 1997.