For this church:
The organ is situated in an arch in the north side of the chancel. It was resited here in 1884 from the gallery at the western end of the nave. The gallery, which had been enlarged in 1871 especially to accommodate the organ, was taken down in 1884 during refurbishment to the church.
It is a Lewis, two-manual organ, and it has been speculated that it may have been used, pre-1871, in a house or domestic setting. (The fretwork casing and oak side panelling now hidden against the wall does not suggest that the organ was originally intended for a church.)
The specification of the stops is:
Pedal:Sub Bass 16'
Great:Open Diapason 8'
Swell:Lieblich Gedact 8'
An inscription reads: