For this church:
To the right of the blocked-up doorway in the north wall of the nave is a memorial to John Toder, who died in 1944. It was originally sited near the west door but moved to its present location when the oak screens at the west end were constructed in the 1960s. The inscription reads:
A Faculty was granted on 31 December, 1947 for a Memorial Tablet.