For this church:
East Bridgford St Peter
The organ is on the north side of the chancel. The first organ was built by Wordsworth and Maskell of Leeds in 1875.
It was rebuilt in 1906 by P Conacher of Huddersfield but was replaced by Roger Yates of Nottingham in 1938.
In 1985 it had a major renovation and was expanded by Alan Douglas.
The technical specifications are:
Pedal:Sub Bass 16'
Great:Large Open Diapason 8'