For this church:
Worksop St John
The organ was especially built by Brindley and Foster of Sheffield in 1869 consisting of two complete manuals and an independent pedal organ.
The instrument was rebuilt in 1919 in memory of the 145 parishioners killed in the First World War. A brass tablet recording their names was also placed on the wall of the church nearby.
A technical specification is available on the National Pipe Organ Register website.