For this church:
Sutton cum Lound St Bartholomew
The organ was built by Brindley & Co. The Nottingham Evening Post reported that 'the Bishop of Southwell dedicated the new organ' on 10 October 1929 and added that it had been 'provided by subscription at a cost of £750.'
A full technical description is available on the National Pipe Organ Register website.