For this church:
Stanford on Soar St John the Baptist
The organ was originally built by Henry Willis in 1895, and installed as part of the major restoration of the church. At the time it cost £328.
It was cleaned in 1910 by Willis, and again in 1990 by A Cragg of Beeston.
It is still in its original condition.
The stops, couplers, etc. are as follows:
More information on the organ is available on the National Pipe Organ Register website.