For this church:
|Main||Arched bracing 1935||Brick arch 1935||n/a|
Simple gantry of 1935
Not scheduled for preservation. Grade 5
|Plaster covering & date||Brick walls, 1935||Not plastered, open brick|
|Potential for wall paintings||None||None|
No excavations have been undertaken. The first building (now used as a church hall) was constructed in 1913 followed by a later building (the current church) in 1935; previous use of the land has not yet been researched but it is unlikely that any earlier church existed. All standing fabric and below-ground stratigraphy is therefore likely to date from 1912-13 to the present day.
The overall potential for the survival of below-ground archaeology in the churchyard is considered low and below the present interior floors is considered to be low.
Exterior: Current church: All
dates from 1935
Old church (now church hall): Constructed 1913
Interior:Nave and Chancel all of 1935. Stratigraphy of importance to this period only.