Features and Fittings
Composed of mosaic, containing some lapis lazuli, according to the Rev Charles
New oak chancel screen by Sir John T McCraith (in memory of his mother) was
erected in 1899. It cost £300.
Stone, quatrefoil shape. Cover added in 1898. Passed to St Barnabas’
Church, Lenton Abbey.
Oak. Passed to St Barnabas’ Church.
Wooden - transferred to St Paul’s, Carlton-in-the-Willows.
N.B. At the end of the Register of Baptisms for St Thomas’ and
St Matthew’s (PR 10,241) is a list of persons connected with the
parish who died in the Great War 1914-19, including 16 men not from the parish
who died in the General Hospital, Nottingham.