For this church:
Features and Fittings
The large, heavily cusped five-bay chancel screen, partly 15th century and 20th century, has a 'nodding crested canopy' forming the rood loft. Above the canopy is a carved and painted rood. The rood and gates were added to the screen in 1927 as thank-offerings, the rood a gift of Mr Gardener, and the gates from Canon and Mrs Williams.
Aumbry and piscina
There is an aumbry with a 19th century Decorated-style surround with crocketed pinnacles and ogee finial in the north wall of the chancel.
On the south wall is a restored 15th century piscina with elliptical head.
The 20th century stalls are made of oak and incorporate fragments of 15th century work and fleur de lys finials.
The moulded octagonal stone font on an octagonal stem dates from 1662 and has an inscription that reads:
The font has a timber cover carrying figures on brackets and dates from 1931.
In 1928 the bowl of an earlier font was discovered in a neighbouring farmyard and was returned to the church.
Pulpit and lectern
There is a panelled timber pulpit and a 19th century lectern on an octagonal timber stem.