For this church:
Mansfield St John
The churchyard covers an area of 0.4 ha. The church is located roughly in the centre.
There have been no burials.
A coursed squared stone wall with gabled coping surrounds the churchyard. The main entrance is on St John's Street and consists of a pair of square ashlar gate piers with stepped gabled caps with trefoils and wrought-iron gates dating from 1956. At the east end of the south wall is a similar pair of gate piers and gates no longer in use.