Hyson Green St Paul


Click on any thumbnail image to display the full-size picture

View of the church before the building of the chancel in 1891, showing an east-end apse View from the south, c1960 View of the east end from across Radford Road,c1970

View from the north-east, 1986

View looking towards the altar from the gallery, taken on Easter Sunday, c1930 The interior c1960, showing the pipe organ still in place

The interior looking east, date unknown

View looking towards the altar from the gallery, during communion, c1990
The interior looking west, 1986 The east window The altar, with service books and cross behind Memorial to Rev John Birchall, vicar from 1884 to 1907
The church notice board facing Radford Road, c1964 The War Memorial, now in St Stephen’s Church Line drawing by Angus MacDonald, used for Christmas Card, 1953 The building as it now is (2006), converted for secular use