Headon cum Upton St Peter


View across the north
part of the churchyard,
looking west.
The grave in the foreground
is of Charles Nessfield,
a former Vicar

The churchyard encompasses approximately 1½ acres, and is still in use.

It was levelled and fenced in the 1885 restoration.

In 1897 the rector gave a piece of glebe land to enlarge the churchyard.

In 1971 kerbstones were removed from graves and mounds flattened to facilitate churchyard maintenance.

The current Burial Register dates from 1814.