For this church:
Grove St Helen
The west tower contains a ring of four bells, hung in a wooden frame, Elphick type 'Z', Pickford Group 6.A. by Taylors of Loughborough in 1882 when they installed a new ring.
Two bells existed prior to 1882, details of which are unknown.
At the Edward VI inventory in 1552 there were two bells; the same number were reported in 1740.
Details of the four bells are: