For this church:
West Bingham Deanery
Formerly a small village, now absorbed into the spreading conurbation of West Bridgford.
The church has a medieval core, probably of the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries, a brick west tower, perhaps of the sixteenth century, and a chancel of 1894.
The extension on the north side was added in 1996-7, designed by John Severn.
Particular thanks to David Bewley for research on this entry