For this church:
Eakring St Andrew
Three bells were noted in the tower in 1552 and this is the present number of bells.
The low-sided bell frame is of cast-iron with metal headstocks and was supplied by Taylors in 1901.
The first bell is by William Noone and the second by Henry II Oldfield. Hedderley’s bell is the largest of the three and is the tenor, cast by Thomas II Hedderly, who recorded in his notebook that ‘The Note Lyeth Betwixt A & G’.