For this church:
Besthorpe Holy Trinity
There is an enclosed turret on the north (liturgical west) gable containing a single bell.
The bell was cast in 1846 by Taylors of Loughborough and is inscribed:
The bell hung by its decorated canons from a wooden headstock & plain bearings with a half wheel in a oak frame for one bell. The gudgeons are hooped ones. It was rehung in 2003, conservatively, by Hayward Mills Associates who reused most of the original fittings.