For this church:
Aspley St Margaret
In 1936 a four rank extension organ was installed in an organ chamber located on the south side of the chancel by Rushworth & Deaper of Liverpool. The technical specifications of this organ are available on the National Pipe Organ Register website.
In 2018 the organ was broken up and pipework was used in a new organ for St. Andrew and St. Mary Magdalene, Maidenhead.
At present (2021) a number of musical instruments, including a drum set within a glass enclosure, are in the chancel, with other instruments in the south chapel.