For this church:
The churchyard is roughly rectangular and covers an area of 0.4 hectares (0.9 acres).
The church is located in the west part of the churchyard, close to the western boundary.
The church is surrounded by burials on the south and east; there are also a small number of gravestones to the north.
There is also a listed sundial in the churchyard. It has been attached to the base of the old village cross and the dial is inscribed 'G S 1795'.