For this church:
Warsop St Peter and St Paul
Features and Fittings
Near the East Window and inscribed:
Constructed by William Wright, a local craftsman and member of the congregation. To replace an altar which was sent to St Mark’s Mansfield. The old altar was hollow and therefore represented a security risk
One of dark wood kept near the Beard Screen for the flagon and bread plate for the offertory at the Family Communion Service
Three Prayer Desks:
in memory of Mildred Ranson 1901-1979 and Arthur Ranson 1904-1970
in memory of Bella Frances Duckmanton 1912 and Thomas Gatenby Duckmanton 1911-1989
In memory of Harold Pearson 1902-1961. This was manufactured by Mr Dick Carr, a local craftsman and teacher of woodwork.
Two Angels with acolyte candles. The one on the north side is inscribed:
The other is inscribed:
In the Chancel there are six angels that were reinstated during the incumbency of Reverend David Leaning, which are positioned near to the roof.
Book of Remembrance
Located east of the north aisle
This was given in memory of her husband by Mrs P M Edwards.
In three parts. This used to be gated, but for ease of use the gates were removed.