St Peter and St Paul
The church clock was installed in 1844 and carries a plaque which bears the
|THIS CLOCK was given to the Church of his native parish of Warsop
by FRANCIS MARTIN MA, Clerk. Fellow of Trinity college Cambridge
and son of the Rector of this parish. October 1844.
clock face (on the south wall of the tower)
housing of the clock mechanism
the clock face