For this church:
A western tower containing a ring of 8 bells.
Hung in two frames, the two trebles in a lowsided cast-iron frame above the back six which are in a cast-iron H frame with cast-iron headstocks. All bells were rehung on ball bearings in the late 1980s. The fourth bell is the work of the Seliok family circa 1500 and the sixth by Henry II Oldfield of Nottingham. These two bells were the two tenors of the old ring of four bells. The two trebles were cracked. The ring was restored in 1893 at the cost of R Ratcliffe of Stanford Hall.
Physical data of the old bells:
The old treble was by Thomas Newcombe of Leicester circa 1580 and the second by Henry II Oldfield.