For this church:
Features and Fittings
The Nottingham Evening Post of 28 September 1885, reporting on the opening of the mission church on Meadow Lane, provided a brief description of the interior:
‘The interior is fitted up in the usual manner, and in lieu of pews, chairs are provided for the congregation. The altar is of oak, beautifully carved, and various presents have been made to the church, including two altar lights, a lectern, and a fine oak cross, which was given by the working men’s class conducted by the Rev. G. Perry.’
The font and pulpit were moved to the new mission church on Colwick Road at some point before February 1902.