For this church:
The churchyard covers an area of 0.3 ha and surrounds the church on all four sides. There are numerous mature trees, the largest being horse chestnuts. Stone walls surround on all four sides. The boundary wall facing Church Street is listed; three headstones and one sarcophagus are also listed.
The Welbeck Road cemetery succeeded burials from the churchyard and date from 1863 to 1956.
The Leeming Lane South cemetery is now the one in current use.