For this church:
The churchyard surrounds the church on all four sides, and has many trees. It is bounded by the A612 on the north, the drive into the car park on the east, and an old wall to the south and west.
It was closed by Order in Council on the 15th day of December, 1879.
From 1879 onwards, burials have taken place in the new cemetery (in the foreground of the photograph) which is owned and run by the Parish Council.