For this church:
The four-faced clock of Cambridge chimes was fixed in 1897 in commemoration of Queen Victoria’s Diamond Jubilee.
Money was raised for a party to celebrate the event and there was surplus money left. So the Vicar at the time, the Rev H Cooper, decided to spend it in providing a clock. It has since been electrified by the District Council