Basford St Aidan

Pictures

Click on any thumbnail image to display the full-size picture

Historical Photographs:

The east end in 1935, after the insertion of the Hutchinson window The east end in 1948 The east end in the early 1960s before the re-ordering

Modern Photographs:

View from the south-west View from the south-east, across the small churchyard View from the north-east, showing the never-completed east end The chancel now
The west end, showing the current location of the organ The pulpit and War Memorial Side-chapel reredos (also World War II Memorial) The one carving in the church from its first building
Sculpture by Witold Kawalec of Rev K Cook, representing Guidance Dedication stone near the altar, placed in 1967 The Mothers’ Union memorial The Parkin window